A coworker of mine told me that he decided to accomplish a few things before he turned 30. A lightbulb went off for me and being the overachiever that I am — I decided I am going to accomplish 30 things before I turn 30.
I am currently 25 so I figured I have some time. Some of these items are easier, some are harder, some are generic. That’s okay. Because it’s my list. Now, this isn’t my before I die bucket list, just my 30 before 30 list.
Travel somewhere alone Attend a music festival Get a job in my field of study Watch a baseball game out of state
- Watch a hockey game out of state
- Attend a high school reunion
- Celebrate my birthday in a different country
- Start a paid side hustle
- Get in shape
Move out Do an ancestry/DNA test
- Add at least two more continents to my traveled list – currently at 1, will be in Asia and Africa in 1 week!
- Visit 15 new states – currently at 8, total 17
- Road trip
- Volunteer abroad with elephants
- See the Northern Lights
- Read 30 new books – currently at 18
- Attend a pole dancing class
- Scuba dive
- Climb a mountain
- Start to learn a new language
- Take a wine class
- Take a cooking class
- Pay off a loan
- Dedicate time to yoga
- Camp with Bruno
- Go skydiving
- Publish an article
Swim in a hot spring
- Stand under a waterfall
I am excited to take on these new adventures and conquer some fears! Make sure to send me any other ideas you might have – might be able to sneak in some bonus items!